Designation: Principal / Director
Qualification: M.Com., M.Phil.,Ph.D.,MBA.
Teaching Experience: UG 33 Years ; PG 17 Years
- Undertaken Consultancy Project for TANISHQ "Brand Awareness of TANISHQ- A study in Virudhunagar District"during July 2017- August 2017
- Editor and pioneer, Journal of Empirical Research in Management, ISSN No.ISSN 2249 – 1864 (2011- 2013)
- Principal Investigator of AICTE funded Research Promotion Scheme “Feasibility Study on Eradication of Polythene Bags” from December 2010 – December 2012 (Grant received Rs.425000/-)
- Organised as Principal Investigator AICTE sponsored SDP Program“Data Analysis for Management Research” with AICTE fund Rs.2,00,000 from 6th June to 19th June 2010.
- Undertaken Consultancy project for ‘Sri Lakshmi Agro Foods Pvt. Ltd. (Udhaiyam Brand) during Oct. 2009 to March 2010.
Publications in Impact factor Journal
- “Eradication of Plastic Carry Bags- Shop Owners Perceptionic” published in Indian Journal of Marketing, Volume 45, Issue 2, February (2015) Page31-40 – ISSN 0973-8703, IC Value (2013) – 7012, NAAS Rating – 3.89, indexed in scopus.
- “Eradication of Plastic Carry Bags- Perception of the Public” published in International Journal of Management, Volume 5, Issue 3, March (2014) Page28-35 - Jounal Impact factor 7.2230 calculated by Global Institute for Scientific Information (GISI)
Other Publications: International Journals National Journal Conference Proceedings
5 7 8
Paper Presentations in National & International Conferences: 7
Faculty Development Programme:
- Faculty Development Program in Entrepreneurship Orientationorganised by Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Madurai from 17th March to 30th March, 1997.
- Data Analysis for Decision making using SPSS organised by VIT Business School, Chennai & SPSS South Asia on 27-28 January, 2011.
- Optimisation Techniques for Multi Criteria Decision Making Models organised by Thiagarajar College of Engineering College, Madurai on 10-11 August, 2012
- Enhancing Research Skills in Finance organised by Department of Management Studies, IIT, Madras on 7-9, Jan, 2013
- Faculty Development Program on Research Methodology & Multi Variate – Panel Data Analysis & Modeling organised by the Research & Post graduate department of Commerce, Kuriakose gregorios College, Kottayam on 16-17, May 2013.
Refresher Course :
- Functional Management, conducted by Academic Staff College, Madurai Kamaraj University, 19th Jan 1999 to 10th Feb 1999.
- Certificate Course in Women Studiesconducted by the Valliammal Institution & Dept of Gandhian studies and Ramalinga Philosophy, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, October – March 2000.
- Recent trends in Commerce Education, conducted by Academic Staff College, Madurai Kamaraj University, 29th Aug 2001 to 18th Sep 2001.
- Statistics for Commerce, conducted by the Research Center in Commerce, Scott Christian College, Nagercoil, 1st Nov 2003 to 22nd Nov 2003.
e-mail id: email@example.com
Phone: 04562 232641